Check out odds, plays and more for the Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals NFL Week 7 matchup on October 24, 2021.© Provided by Sports Illustrated Oct 17, 2021; Baltimore, Maryland, USA; Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (8) throws a touchdown pass as Los Angeles Chargers outside linebacker Kyzir White (44) defends during the second half at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Vincent Carchietta-USA TODAY Sports
The Baltimore Ravens (5-1) are 6.5-point favorites as they aim to continue their five-game winning streak in a matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at M&T Bank Stadium. The contest has an over/under of 47 points.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Ravens vs. BengalsView the original article to see embedded media.
- Baltimore's games this season have gone over 47 points three of six times.
- Cincinnati's games have gone over 47 points in two opportunities this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 53, is 6.0 points above Sunday's over/under.
- The 39 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 8.0 fewer than the 47 total in this contest.
- The average total in Ravens games this season is 49.3, 2.3 points more than Sunday's over/under of 47.
- In 2020, games involving the Bengals have averaged a total of 46.2 points, 0.8 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Ravens stats and trends
- Baltimore has three wins against the spread in six games this season.
- This season, the Ravens are winless ATS when entering a game as a favorite of 6.5 points or more.
- Baltimore has eclipsed the over/under in 50% of its opportunities this year (three times over six games with a set point total).
- The Ravens average 28.3 points per game, 9.8 more than the Bengals surrender per matchup (18.5).
- When Baltimore records more than 18.5 points, it is 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Ravens average 421.7 yards per game, 90.7 more yards than the 331.0 the Bengals allow per contest.
- In games that Baltimore churns out more than 331.0 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- This year, the Ravens have turned the ball over eight times, two more than the Bengals' takeaways (6).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Baltimore's matchup with the Bengals.
Bengals stats and trends
- In Cincinnati's six games this year, it has three wins against the spread.
- Cincinnati's games this season have hit the over on one of six set point totals (16.7%).
- This season the Bengals average 4.2 more points per game (24.7) than the Ravens allow (20.5).
- Cincinnati is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team notches more than 20.5 points.
- The Bengals collect 344.5 yards per game, only 14.8 fewer than the 359.3 the Ravens give up.
- In games that Cincinnati amasses more than 359.3 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over eight times this season, two more turnovers than the Ravens have forced (6).
Home and road insights
- Baltimore has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, at home this season.
- At home, as 6.5-point favorites or greater, the Ravens are winless ATS (0-1).
- This year, in three home games, Baltimore has hit the over twice.
- The average point total in Ravens home games this season is 50.3 points, 3.3 more than this contest's over/under (47).
- Cincinnati is 2-1 overall, with two wins against the spread, away from home.
- In three road games this year, Cincinnati has not hit the over.
- Bengals away games this season average 44.3 total points, 2.7 fewer than this outing's over/under (47).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Source : https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/baltimore-ravens-vs-cincinnati-bengals-nfl-week-7-odds-plays-and-insights/ar-AAPLtLR837