Check out odds, plays and more for the San Francisco 49ers vs. Indianapolis Colts NFL Week 7 matchup on October 24, 2021.© Provided by Sports Illustrated Oct 10, 2021; Glendale, Arizona, USA; San Francisco 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan walks off the field after the Arizona Cardinals defeated the 49ers 17-10 at State Farm Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Chris Coduto-USA TODAY Sports
The San Francisco 49ers (2-3) bring a three-game losing streak into a matchup against the Indianapolis Colts (2-4) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at Levi's Stadium. San Francisco is favored by 4 points. A total of 44 points has been set for this matchup.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for 49ers vs. ColtsView the original article to see embedded media.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the current 44-point total in three of five games this season.
- So far this season, 66.7% of Indianapolis' games (4/6) have had more combined points than Sunday's total of 44.
- The two teams combine to average 46.6 points per game, 2.6 more than the over/under in this contest.
- These two squads surrender a combined 45.6 points per game, 1.6 more than this contest's over/under.
- The 49ers and their opponents have scored an average of 49.2 points per game in 2020, 5.2 more than Sunday's total.
- The 46.1 PPG average total in Colts games this season is 2.1 points more than this game's over/under.
49ers stats and trends
- So far this year San Francisco has one win against the spread.
- This season, the 49ers are winless against the spread when entering a game as a favorite of 4 points or more.
- San Francisco's games this year have gone over the total in two out of five opportunities (40%).
- This year, the 49ers rack up just 1.6 more points per game (23.4) than the Colts allow (21.8).
- When San Francisco puts up more than 21.8 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The 49ers rack up only 1.7 more yards per game (368.2) than the Colts allow per contest (366.5).
- In games that San Francisco amasses more than 366.5 yards, the team is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- This year, the 49ers have seven turnovers, five fewer than the Colts have takeaways (12).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for San Francisco's matchup with the Colts.
Colts stats and trends
- Indianapolis has four wins against the spread in six games this season.
- This year, the Colts have two ATS wins in three games as an underdog of 4 points or more.
- Indianapolis' games this year have hit the over three times in six opportunities (50%).
- The Colts average 23.2 points per game, comparable to the 23.8 the 49ers give up.
- Indianapolis is 4-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team records more than 23.8 points.
- The Colts collect 367.5 yards per game, 37.7 more yards than the 329.8 the 49ers give up.
- Indianapolis is 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall when the team amasses more than 329.8 yards.
- This season the Colts have turned the ball over five times, three more than the 49ers' takeaways (2).
Home and road insights
- This season, 49ers home games average 51.3 points, 7.3 more than this contest's over/under (44).
- Indianapolis has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, on the road.
- In three away games this season, Indianapolis has hit the over twice.
- The average point total in Colts away games this season is 45.0 points, 1.0 more than this outing's over/under (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Source : https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers-vs-indianapolis-colts-nfl-week-7-odds-plays-and-insights/ar-AAPLwsx799